1) You can keep your current insurance or buy state run insurance starting 2014.
2) You get to pay less for drugs and preventative care.
3) Adults can stay on health insurance for three more years. Kids can stay on family insurance until they're 26 years old.
4) You can still be eligible for coverage even if you have a pre-existing condition.
5) You automatically qualify for certain types of insurance based on your income.
Today's Health Care Reform Lesson has been brought to you by the letters "Y", "E", and "S".