Wednesday, August 25, 2010

R. Kelly to Release ‘Epic’ Album


If you think about it, R. Kelly has released and recorded some incredibly legendary songs. “World’s Greatest”, “Turn Back the Hands of Time”, and the all time choir/graduation favorite “I Believe I Can Fly”. So maybe Kells’ highly anticipated album Epic deserves its title. The first of a trio of albums (the other two being Love Letter and Zodiac), Epic features many of his past inspirational hits including this year’s official FIFA 2010 World Cup anthem “Sign of a Victory” as well as four new tracks. Check the track listing and look  out for the album’s international release on September 21st .

1. Heal It (Prelude)
2. Sign of a Victory
3. I Believe
4. World’s Greatest
5. Victory
6. Peace
7. Turn Back The Hands Of Time
8. Fireworks
9. Spirit
10. I’m Your Angel
11. Can You Feel It
12. I Believe I Can Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment